Viral, Must Read: This Plant is Toxic and Poisonous – Victim Speaks


Thousands of people on social media are going crazy after a post about a poisonous plant became viral on Tuesday.

On his Facebook account, member Alex Aclan recounted how his child was almost brought to the hospital after the kid chewed a Zamioculcas leaf.


Viral, Must Read: This Plant is Toxic and Poisonous – Victim Speaks July 26, 2016
Thousands of people on social media are going crazy after a post about a poisonous plant became viral on Tuesday.

On his Facebook account, member Alex Aclan recounted how his child was almost brought to the hospital after the kid chewed a Zamioculcas leaf.

Zamioculcas zamiifolia (ZZ), or commonly called “Welcome plant, good luck plant, or Feng Shui plant” in the Philippines, is one of the favorite indoor plant by most Filipinos.

Alex narrated how his child went crazy after it bitten a leaf. He said he wondered why his child cried uncontrollably. He suspected the plant because it was the only thing his child last touch.

Out of curiosity, he bit a leaf and there his suspicion was proven.

He said he felt like poisoned when he can’t explain the taste. His mouth was irritated.

He then gave his child a dose of sugar and followed first aid on poisoned victim.

Although the plant is beautiful to keep inside your house, there is also nothing wrong in putting it outside, or not keeping it at all.

I asked my sister to throw away four pots of Zamioculcas zamiifolia after I found Alex’s post.

If you value your family’s health, better not to keep this kind of plant.

Read Alex’s post below.

Loading...
Loading...
Facebook Comments

You may also like...