This Paste Can Remove Extreme Tartar And Plaque Build-Up Without Going To The Dentist!
Plaque is a sticky, soft film of bacteria that builds up on your teeth, dental fillings, gums, tongue, dentures and crowns.
When multiple layers of plaque combine with minerals present in your saliva, it hardens into a white, chalky calcified substance called tartar.
It create a breeding ground for the oral bacteria that feed on sugars from the food you eat.
Plus, it forms acid during this process that breaks down the tooth enamel, leading to dental cavities.
Plaque cannot be easily removed and often requires professional help. Dentists may need to remove them using various instruments by scaling.
The best prevention is through proper oral care, brushing vigilantly and flossing regularly. Also, some home remedies for plaque removal could help.
What you need:
– Baking soda
– Hydrogen peroxide
– Dental pick
– Antiseptic mouth wash
1. Start by mixing 1 tbsp. baking soda with ½ tsp. salt in a small container. Wet your toothbrush then dip it into the mix. Brush your teeth as usual then spit. Make sure you brush for about five minutes.
2. Mix some hydrogen peroxide with some warm water then swish around your mouth for a minute, then spit and rinse with cool water.
3. Using a dental pick, remove the yellow tartar from your teeth. Don’t scrape too hard as you may damage your gums.
4. In the end, rinse your mouth with a sterile mouth wash. Repeat the treatment every two days.
If the plaque has been accumulated over the years and has affected the gum line, the process may require plenty of patience and is also painful.
Additional oral hygiene tips:
* Brush regularly using a soft brush and vertical movements. Make sure you also clean the space between your gums and teeth.
* Floss regularly.