Girls Read this!: Early Signs And Warnings That A Breast Cancer Is Growing Inside Your Body!
Breast Cancer is a type of cancer that built up in breast tissues. Now a days, breast cancer is the leading cause of death among female individuals. It is important that women are aware of the symptoms and its common signs.
Here are the 6 Warning Signs of Breast Cancer that women usually ignore:
1. Lumps or Nodes on Breast.
You should always have self-examination on a monthly basis. Try to feel all the areas of your breast or underarms to see if there are lumps. Breast cancer can create painless lump ot thickening of the breast or armpit due to the build up of cancer cells. If you find a lump, see your doctor immediately.
2. Changes of the breast size or shape. Changes may occur due to the abnormalities in the breast tissue.
3. Nipple discharge or tenderness.
4. Inverted nipple. Try to check your nipples at least once a week after bath to see if this early symptom of breast cancer is already occurring in your body.
5. Sore or ulcer in the breast. If these problems are not taken seriously and was not given any medical attention, unheal sore or ulcer in the breast can turn out to be breast cancer.
6. Changes in the breast, nipple or areola. If you feel warm, tender, or swollen, or looks red and scaly, these might early symptoms of cancer of the breast. Also check if there are some changes in your breast color.
Late Signs and Symptoms:
-“orange peel” on the breast
-loss of appetite
-fluid build up around the lungs
Breast cancer can also occur in male individuals. They might notice lumps in their breast and experience nipple pain, tenderness, excretion of fluid from the nipple, inversion or retraction of nipple, and sore on the the nipple.
People should be aware of these symptoms either to prevent or to have immediate medication to fight breast cancer.