Get Rid Of The Phlegm In Your Lungs In Just 2 Days Using These 3 Ingredients!
We are all aware that carrots are best known for being a beneficial vegetables. A lot of people are eating carrots because they believe that this really helps give them lots of benefits.
What we all didn’t know is that aside from helping in lowering blood pressure, carrots could also help wash away the phlegm in our lungs!
Here are some of the health benefits you can get from carrots:
• Boost the Immune System And Controls Heart Diseases
• Lower Cholesterol Level
• Protects Against Cancer
• Prevents Acne
• Source Of Vitamins Needed For Skin
• Source of Calcium
• Improve Digestion
• Detoxify the Body
Now, to help wash away your phlegm, prepare the following ingredients then follow the instructions.
• ½ kg of carrot
• 3-4 tablespoons of honey
• Cut the carrots into smaller pieces then put some water into it. The next thing that you have to do is to boil the carrots and once that it’s already soft, you can now remove it from the heat.
• Strain the water and don’t throw it. Let it still and cool then mash the carrots with blender or use a fork.
• Now, add some honey into the water that you used in boiling the carrots. Mix it well then add the mashed carrots to it.
• Take in 3-4 spoons of this homemade syrup then you’ll surely get rid of your phlegm in just two days!