After Reading How She Used The Baking Soda, You Will Definitely Try What She Did Especially The Number 7!
Baking Soda is known to be a natural cleanser because of the amazing wonders that it could do when it comes to cleaning. But did you know that there is more to it than just being a cleaner.
Here are some of the things that Baking Soda could be used for:
1. Freshens the breath
Mixing a tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of water could be an effective mouthwash. All you need to do is to swish, spit and rinse. You will be surprised with the result.
2. It can be used as a tooth polisher by using it as a natural toothpaste. It would whiten and polish the teeth.
3. Exfoliates the skin by mixing 3 parts of the baking soda into the water then gently massage it in a circular motion. Rinse it afterwards.
4. Soaking the combs and brushes in Baking soda mixture will clean your brushes thoroughly.
5. This can also be used to keep the bathrooms clean. Sprinkling it on tubs, tiles and sinks then scrub it out to remove the stains.
6. Soaking the feet into a baking soda solution would soften and soothe a tired feet.
7. Applying soda to the hair can replace your shampoos. Apply it onto your hair then rinse it with apple cider vinegar.
8. It also relieves the insect bites. Create a paste by mixing it in the water and apply on the affected area.
9. Boost your laundries by adding baking soda. It makes the water fresher and cleaner to have a much better result after doing the laundry.
10. It can help unclog the drain by mixing it with vinegar.
11. It removes the bad odor on carpets. Do this by sprinkling baking soda on the carpet and leave it overnight.
12. It keeps the ants away. Mix the baking soda with salt. Sprinkle in the are where ants are found.