8 Stunning Uses Of Listerine Mouthwash That You Didn’t Know! #6 Will Blow Your Minds!
The product Listerine has been helping out the people cure the bad breath since 1800s. People are constantly using this to get rid of the remaining germs in their mouth.
But are you aware that aside from these, there are also other ways that Listerine can be used?
1. Stinky Feet Cure
– The mouthwash has an astringent that is capable of killing the odor-causing bacteria. To use mix 2 parts of warm water in 1 part of Listerine. Soak your feet for about 20 minutes.
2. Cure for Toenail Fungus
– Similar to the mixture on the first one, all you need to do is soak you feet in the solution for few minutes every day.
– It could be a treatment to blisters. Just soak a cotton ball in the Listerine and dab it on the affected area.
4. Cough and Cold Treatment
– Gargle the undiluted Listerine to remove the severe cough and cold.
5. Acne Cure
– Dab the Listerine on the acne and it will be gone the following day.
6. Lice Infestation
– This can be used to remove the lice. Soak up your head and scalp with Listerine and cover it with a shower cap and let it sit there for 1 hour.
– 1/4 cup of Listerine and 1 cup of water should be mixed and massaged to the hair after rinsing it.
– Soak a cotton ball in the Listerine and apply it on your armpits. This will prevent your body from having unwanted body odor.